Information on our FREE shipping and Shipping Policies.
Shipping Methods Available
- FedEx (please no 505 in these shipments)
- Get your order shipped for FREE with $145 in qualifying merchandise (Continental US -- Sorry no PO boxes)
- Please look for the truck image on products that qualify for FREE shipping.
- All orders that qualify for FREE shipping will have all in-stock items ship out within 24-48 hours.
- If you choose to backorder any out of stock items, we will ship those items in a second shipment as soon as all back ordered products arrive at our location.
- You will be notified via email if any items on your order are currently out of stock.
- Please note that some items, like heat presses, are not available for shipping outside of the Contential US without contacting us first
In Stock and Back Orders
- All in-stock order will ship out within 24-48 hours
- If you selected to backorder any out of stock, you will receive an email within 24 hours with details of the out of stock items
- Any questions regarding back orders should be sent to contactus@mjsewingsupply with the Back Order as the subject.
- Please note that some products are not available to purchase when out of stock
- Backorders are shipped as soon as they arrive at our location
Save Money on Shipping
- Order $145 in qualifying items and receive free shipping (see above for more information)
- Ship to a local FedEx or UPS office
- This saves you the residential fee
- Select FedEx Ground and leave a note on your order. We will adjust your shipping for you.
- Contact us to learn more
- Exclusions: we cannot ship 505 via this method
How We Save You Money on Shipping
- We refund any overage
- If the difference between the actual and estimated* shipping charge is more than $3, the difference will be refunded or offered as store credit. (*The estimated shipping charge is what the cart calculates as shipping charge at the time of checkout. Please note that any amount under $5 will be returned as store credit.)
- We ship as economically as possible.
- We recommend shipping insurance but it is not required.
- Once the item(s) are shipped we are no longer responsible for any loss or damage that might occur.
- If you wish to purchase insurance on your items please contact us for a quote.
Please note that if you incorrectly select commercial as your shipping location type we will need to adjust your shipping to residential rates.
We ship as economically as possible and do not overcharge for shipping.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We are happy to help!